March 31, 2007

Almost there...

So, April is finally here.

Not too much longer until this semester is over, and honestly, I can't wait. The only problem is that I'm registering for summer classes because I'm a bit behind on credits.

Even though I have another couple months of school to look forward too, I still want to get these few classes over with. I always enjoy starting new things. In the summer, I plan on getting one of my early reqs out of the way, Psych 170, which I've neglected for awhile. Other than that, I'm looking for a non-lab science class to fulfill a category. Environmental science maybe, or a physics class.

The summer schedule is a little rough though. I took Calc 3 last summer and with the shortened time schedule they try to beat a lot of information into your head in a short period of time. 3 hours a day 2 days a week. I thought I was going brain dead.

Hopefully I'll be able to adjust for this summer.

No comments: