April 19, 2007

Summer Plans

So it doesn't look like that I will be relaxing much this summer. I plan on taking two courses for the Spring half of the summer semester.

This isn't too bad, however, the increased speed at which we learn the material is pretty hectic. Last summer I took Calc 3 in the summer and it was pretty intense. Maybe it was the material combined with the speed at which we were learning it, but I was surprised that I made it out alive. When you're in that class for over 2 hours, your brain starts to drift away from talking about 3-dimensional objects and planes.

At least the one's I'm taking this summer are going to be a bit easier. Psych 170 and Physics 100. I dunno what's going to be going in the physics class, but it was a science class that I could take that doesn't involve a lab as well.

So, oh well, we'll see how it goes. The only thing that bothers me is the driving, but I guess that will be better now that the roads are all dry and I'm able to accurately predict how long it will take to drive here.

No comments: